Thursday, May 21, 2020

Abide in Jesus





We have been scattered,
every person to his own,
yet because of your Word 
we have peace in Christ.


He will help us;
Our LORD, our God 
will hold our right hand,
'Fear not, I will help you'.


"Fear not for I am with you, 
be not dismayed, 
for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you, 
yes, I will help you. 
I will uphold you 
with my righteous right hand"
Isaiah 41: 10

"All things work together for GOOD, 
to those who love God,
to those who are called
 according to his purpose"
Rom 8: 28


"But as for me,
 I watch in hope for the Lord,
    I wait for God my Savior;
    my God will hear me."
Micah 7: 7


"I am the vine,
 you are the branches.
He who abides in Me,
and I in Him,
bears much fruit.
For without me
you can do nothing."
John 15: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment